Engaging the involvement of our patients is a very helpful process to ensuring our services are shaped to best meet patients’ needs.
To help us with this, we invite any patient who would like to contribute to the practice to join our informal and friendly Patient Participation Group (PPG).
The PPG meets with representatives of the practice staff on two or three occasions a year at the practice to discuss development of the practice facilities and services. If you would be interested in participating please complete our Patient Participation Group Registration form.
In order to gather a truly representative sample of patients together, we welcome patients from all manner of diverse backgrounds including:
- Young people
- Retired people
- People with long term conditions
- People from non-British ethnic groups.
How to become Patient Participation Group member?
It can be anyone who is already registered with Clement Road Medical Centre and can bring different ideas to the surgery regarding practice customer service.
Clement Road Medical Centre is looking for people to join our Patient Participation Group (PPG in short) to improve communication and patient care.
Anyone who wants to make difference is encouraged to apply.
The only thing which you need to do is complete our online registration form. This is also available at reception at Clement Road Medical Centre.
You have various choices to participate in our Patient Participation Group and these are as follows:
- You can attend PPG Meetings at our Practice every 3 months (this will be advertised by our practice posters and on our websites)
- You can leave your suggestions in our Suggestions Box for PPG members in our practice (if you work, look after somebody or you are just too busy to attend are quarterly PPG meetings)
- You can join us online at any time via our practice website if this is more convenient for you.
- You can email us to practice email: [email protected] to leave your suggestions and some ideas how practice could improve.