Patients on long term medication can order repeat prescriptions in a number of ways:
- Online – Using our Repeat Prescription Request triage
- Using our online services – Patient Access
- Requesting a repeat prescription through your local pharmacy order and collect service
- In person or by post
If you need regular medication your doctor may authorise the issue of repeat prescriptions. When you receive your prescription you will also receive a tear off portion giving details of your repeat medication.
Please allow at least two to three working days to collect your prescription from the reception desk and three working days if you would like to collect your medication from a pharmacy. You can sign up for our EPS service by completing our Electronic Prescription Service registration form.
Please do not wait with your request until you have run out of tablets.
View the cost of prescriptions on the NHS website.
You can also find out if you are entitled to free prescriptions.
- Request medication online
- Medication synchronisation request
- General medication question
- Medication review request
- Register for Electronic Prescribing