Check it’s not an emergency
Call 999 now if you have:
- Signs of a heart attack – Pain like a very tight band, heavy weight or squeezing in the centre of your chest
- Signs of a stroke – Face drooping on one side, can’t hold both arms up, difficulty speaking
- Severe difficulty breathing – Gasping, not being able to get words out, choking or lips turning blue
- Heavy bleeding that won’t stop
- Severe injuries or deep cuts after a serious accident
- Seizure (fit) – Someone is shaking or jerking because of a fit, or is unconscious (can’t be woken up)
If you’re experiencing none of the above, please continue to complete the form below.
Non-urgent advice: Patient Notice
Use this form at any time to get help from your practice, we aim to respond within 2 working hours.